Beach House 11B is found along Glentana Beach outside George. The unit is a two-bedroom en-suite home that is fully equipped for a rejuvenating stay. Glentana Beach is accessed via a private walkway and staircase: the perfect spot to enjoy a sundowner.
Beach House 11B has a fully equipped kitchen, including a stove and oven, fridge/freezer, toaster, microwave, kettle, dishwasher and washing machine. The unit has a comfortable indoor sitting area, dining area and outside patios. With Wi-Fi and DSTV, we hope you feel at home.
- Stove and oven
- Crockery, cutlery, utensils and pots
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Fire extinguisher
- Books and DVDs
- Conditioning shampoo and body wash
- Bath salts
- Hand wash and hand cream
- Toilet paper
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Salt and pepper, braai salt, olive oil
- Black tea, rooibos, ground coffee, sugar
- A bag of firewood and matches
- Complimentary welcome pack: a bottle of home made piquante peppers and a jar of farm-baked rusks
- No smoking in the house.
- Be careful with fires, especially the firepit.
- Braai fires must be extinguished prior to going to bed.
- No pets allowed.
- No loud music.
- Parties are not allowed.
- Strictly four persons only.
- Camp cot available on request.
- Don’t feed the wildlife: a fed animal is a dead animal.
- Respect nature: do not pick any plants please.
- Check-in time: 14:00
- Check-out time: 10:00