Beach House 11A is found along Glentana Beach outside George. The unit consists of a three-bedroom en-suite light-filled home that is fully equipped for a relaxing stay. Glentana Beach is an 80m walk away and accessed via a private walkway and staircase that leads from the home straight onto the beach.
Beach House 11A has a fully equipped kitchen, including a gas stove and electric oven, fridge/freezer, toaster, microwave, kettle, dishwasher and washing machine. With Wi-Fi and DSTV, as well as a comfortable sitting area, dining area and outside patios, we want to make you feel at home. We hope that you enjoy breathing in fresh sea air with the sound of the waves crashing in the background becoming the soundtrack to your getaway.
- Gas hob and electric oven
- Crockery, cutlery, utensils and pots
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Fire extinguisher
- Books and DVDs
- Conditioning shampoo and body wash
- Bath salts
- Hand wash and hand cream
- Toilet paper
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Salt and pepper, braai salt, olive oil
- Black tea, rooibos, ground coffee, sugar
- A bag of firewood and matches
- Complimentary welcome pack: a bottle of home-made piquante peppers and a jar of farm-baked rusks
- No smoking in the house.
- Braai fires must be extinguished prior to going to bed.
- No pets allowed.
- No loud music.
- Parties are not allowed.
- Strictly six persons only.
- Camp cot available on request.
- Don’t feed the wildlife: a fed animal is a dead animal.
- Respect nature: do not pick any plants please.
- Check-in time: 14:00
- Check-out time: 10:00